My son, Joseph prepared "Sinuglaw", or Sinugbang Kinilaw for lunch. Actually it is a mixture of grilled pork and tuna kinilaw. There is no need to prepare dipping sauce for the grilled pork once it is tossed to the prepared tuna kinilaw.
- 1/2 kilo tuna ? 1 kilo tuna
- 1/2 cup vinegar ? 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 medium onion ? 1 medium onion
- 1 medium cucumber ? 1 medium cucumber
- Pinch of salt ? Pinch of salt
- 1 medium ginger ? 1 medium ginger
- 5 pieces lemon ? 5 pieces lemon
- 1 piece hot chili
- ? 2 pieces hot chili
- ? 2 medium tomatoes
- cut fish into cubes
- put it into the bowl
- Pour the vinegar
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze it.
- Put the sliced onion, ginger, cucumber and salt to taste in the bowl together with the fish
- Leave it out for one hour in the refrigerator before you serve.
Indeed, with my kids around and with food on the table, weekends are great!
|grilled pork belly|
|mixture of tuna kinilaw and pork belly|