Who is not a Facebook addict nowadays? How would you know if you are a Facebook addict? Well, you are if you have the symptoms this American psychologist identified.
Here are the symptoms, according to Joanna Lipari, a clinical
psychologist at the University of California, Los Angeles. (Source: CNN)
1. You lose sleep over Facebook
Technically, I don’t sleep over Facebook. I actually log in to FB merely to read and to keep in touch. I do chatting over
Facebook instead of Yahoo Messenger or skype.
2. You spend more than an hour a day on Facebook
What can you expect if you constantly have Internet connection? If
your job requires you to communicate over the Internet, and since the
opportunity is there, then I login to Facebook.
3. You become obsessed with old loves.
I enjoy looking at old friends and acquaintances become fat and bald, but never become obsessed with old loves.
4. You ignore work in favor of Facebook.
At school, never. At home,well, sometimes. lol!
5. The thought of getting off Facebook leaves you in a cold sweat.
I am not yet an FB addict. I know. :-)